Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Thoughts...

I'm trying desperately to come up with some...gimme a sec....Oh...
We have a grown up refridgerator, thanks to my brother. He splurged for a brand new one, and we got his old one which to us is a grown up fridge cause it has ice and water in the door. Amazing work of art this thing. Now if I could just get my hands on a coke and put it over some refridgerator ice cubes going to the Mugrages will never be the same. I've been going to the Mugrages for over 20 years now, back in the day before kids and before husbands I'd be there more often than now, and a coke with refridgerator ice cubes at their house always tasted the best. So the true test will be is it just the cubes or is it the cubes from their fridge?

Oh it's my husbands birthday, we are now the same age for the next 2 months. I made him a Oreo pie, and got him Star Wars Lego I....don't ask me why? I knew it'd make him happy but consume him for a while. As a matter of fact the moment he opened it, it wasn't but 10 minutes and he disappeared leaving me with a SUPER HYPER child, whose meds were no longer working, heck they don't work that great when they do work....and he hadn't done his homework, and he got bad grades on both his tests last week. Patience, patience, patience....his appointment is next week. I can make it one more week without hurting anyone. Now to try and convince the idiot husband to only play the stupid game when the child is not awake....it's almost like I have 2 kids. They both find great delight in the game, but no one understands the word MODERATION, and physical activity.....now it's cold.....

Winter has finally arrived, I just hope it doesn't stay around long I was getting used to it being warm when it's suppose to be cold. Ok sorry for the rambling.....Um the name of the blog incase no one notices is Nonsensical Ravings....that I have accomplished on more than one occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cubes taste like whatever you have stored in your freezer. (At least mine do.) Mine don't taste any better than they did before I had the ice maker. I hope for you, though, that they taste better. You deserve at least THAT in your life.