Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First a Funny and then Getting Deep!

I was talking to some folks at church tonight about this skit, from Exit 57. It's very tongue and cheek, and has no spiritual value what so ever, but it's dang funny, in a White Trash kind of way.

Never did talk about how deeply effected I was by Session 4 of Beth Moores study on Daniel. And then it was backed up by sundays message at church. Seems I put a lot of value in what people think about me. I know my true value comes from God and I am a child of God...but HELLO I am a part of this world as well, and it's so difficult not to care about others approval and what other people think about me. Whether what they think about me is true or false, I often take great value in it. She also go quite personal with me, it was as though she was speaking right to me, as though she was in my head. Gave me a lot to think about, and pray about. Not sure what it all means, but she is digging deep....it can be painful at times....but I know it's for a purpose. God knows why, and he'll reveal the purpose in his time.

1 comment:

Layni said...

Oh boy. I'm praying for you right now.