Tuesday, March 21, 2006

End of Alpha

Always a bummer, but it's still bitter sweet. My tuesdays will be freed up till fall, so I'll be a cubscout Mom again. It's kind of good because then it gets me ready for spring and then summer without having to go to Alpha. I'll miss my table folks though, all very interesting and dynamic. Good to talk to Tom at the end about our experiences in different leadership roles and how God led us to that point. Good stuff, seems that I do not seek out leadership roles, ever, God just seems to lead me to them, and somehow while doing them I inadvertently bless some folks in the process of leadership. Is that what it means to serve God, do stuff you just naturally do anyways, and while doing so folks seem to get blessed. Must mean I'm doing what God wants me to do without really trying really. Theres something to that whole process. I think I might be on to something. I'm at mom's on her computer....dial up.....could be days before this entry gets loaded up. What with old folks and dial up anyways? Pray I can get my internet up and running by the weekend so I don't lose my dang mind.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I definitely believe we bless people most when we're not "trying". You've been a blessing to me as a friend just by being yourself :-) Thanks!