Saturday, March 25, 2006

Cleaning Again...

Does one ever get to not clean? I guess when you are loaded and you can hire a house keeper then your cleaning is less, but I would gather that even those who have house keepers still clean right? Man I hate cleaning. Found a pile of returned christmas cards. Which kind of annoys me. Like When we moved we sent out "we moved" notes within our christmas cards. We moved officially in October so a Christmas card seemed a logical choice. So why can't other folks send out we moved cards? Unless they don't want to be found which stinks. This year I've lost cousins, uncles, and friends into the postal abis. Can't say I didn't make some effort to find them, but if they don't want to be found then what's a girl to do? Guess I did my part now it's up to them. So if you are related to me, and you've moved and didn't get a Christmas card how about you send me something with a new address that'd be great. Off to clean something....probably paper scraps from my floor all over my house. He's a crazy, humming, scissor carrying maniac, and I love him!

No comments: