Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cleaning....

I freakin hate cleaning. And you can sure tell by my cluttered home. So today I tackled the bathroom. Cleaned the toilet. Ewwww....why me? I'm the one who actually pee's in the toilet. Men should always have to clean the toilet since they somehow can't freakin aim. We'll blame the smaller man of the house, but we can also blame the big man since he should be teaching him the fine art of aiming. Don't you think?

Fancying things up a bit. I hooked up my links all by myself and nobody was hurt in the process. Computer coding nonsense is not my thing. That's why I liked type pad so well. But alas I dove in and did it. If you'd like me to hook you up with a link give me a shout in the comments section. Several folks leave comments but not everyone has a blog, and not sure if those who have one want me to link them.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Amen to the boy people not being able to aim at the toilet. What the heck? They have the perfect apparatus for aiming and yet seem to miss 95% of the time (keep in mind I live with two little boys plus the big one.) I detest cleaning the bathroom. It never stays clean for more than ten minutes! :-P

Heather said...

Thank GOD someone else admits to having a cluttered home -- I thought I was the only one!!