Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well would you look at that!

I've been Tagged! By my good friend who moved far far away, Lisa! I sort of had to beg for the tag, but I refused to list 5 random things about myself without first being tagged. So now I am tagged.

1. I've had my dream car. It was a 1975 Gold, Super Beetle. Had it before I got married. We
drove off in it to start our new life together in Georgia. Actually there was a tiny problem
with the starter so everytime we stopped for gas we had to push start it. Rather amusing to
see the newlyweds with the big JUST MARRIED on the back window push starting their car.
now my dream car is this! I know, I know it's a woody, but it sure is smooth. Can't afford to put gas in
it now, but someday, maybe when I'm retired and am doing a lot of camping. LOL

2. Last time I TP'd someone's house was only 5 years ago, I was 31, and it was my mothers house. My best friend and I took our husbands and our children to help. Yes I took picture and scrapped a page about it. Hee Hee.....

3. My wedding reception was the last one they had at a local retirement community because it was too wild, and the police were called.

4. I was once chased by a whole herd of cattle. Wearing brand new red leather Nike's.

5. I wish I was a missionary living in some remote land, instead of having my brain sucked out through my ear working for a life insurance company.

Ok there's 5 random things now all you people who secretly stalk me, and read my blog regularly leave a comment along with 5 random things. and now I shall tag...............the ever so talented, and way too busy to kick it with me............STACIE.......!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Your wish is my command (but you have to go to my blog to read it). My random facts are kind of lame-o though.