Wednesday, August 10, 2005

One of these Days..........

Man I look forward to that day when all the troubles of life will pass away, and I get to see my Savior face to face.....ever think about it? Don't get me wrong I love my life. There are moments I can do without, like argueing with my scatterbrained child who is at an age where he'd rather do whatever he wants than to listen to me and do what he's told, or just follow simple 2 step instructions seem to be impossible for his mind to grasp because he's too busy obsessing with whatever is going on in his head. When the evening ends with us arguing and me being mad at him because he just will NOT go to bed, I still look forward to waking him up in the morning by crawling into his bed and snuggling with him, kissing his sweet soft cheek, then tickling him gently awake, as he giggles and stretches. He frustrates me beyond belief, but it's worth every minute. God gave him to me and I'm gonna do the best I can with what I know, and hopefully if I'm doing something right he too will look forward to the day he gets to see his Savior face to face. My challenge to you is to take 5-10 minutes today and spend it alone with God, I promise you, you won't be sorry.

No comments: