Friday, August 05, 2005

Um yeah...it's August!

Holy crap the summers almost over. I think I've made stampaway my last big to do of the summer every year for the past couple years. It's good to have a little rubber retail therapy just before school starts. I guess last year was an indication that Hey Jodi, school is just going to be stressful for you. I wish I could find a way for it to not be stressful. I wish P and I could just sit down at night and just happily do homework in like say 20-30 minutes. Or if he could just get ur done before I even get home and it's correct, man.......BOY THAT IS DREAMLAND! Truth is, I did not do as much review as I wanted this summer, I didn't do half as much, and I feel like I am a complete failure, and the teachers that worked so hard to get him where he was before summer will hate me. But geez isn't that what summer is for to relax already, you should have seen what I had to go through just to get him to do a few pages in his summer workbook, and read a little a couple times a week. NIGHTMARE!

I dedicate todays video, to hope for a nonstressful school year, an understanding teacher, assistance for P at school, less homework, did I mention an understanding teacher? Ok God hook a sister up!

Oh in other news. Stacie is starting to schedule appointments for her childs testing process at childrens, and she started her process maybe a month before me so that means we should be scheduling soon. Man that will be a great relief. To finally see if we are dealing with anything other than ADHD and get some added aid in making life easier.

No comments: