Monday, August 15, 2005

Rubber is mounted and Cut!

It's all done, there was a lot of it too. Man once I get started I can't stop. But there is no unmounted rubber in my house, unless it belongs to someone else. LOL....Haven't had a chance to play with any of my new supplies yet, but I will this week I promise.

Dave had another great message at church again this week. This whole relationship series all summer has been great, we actually apply what's said in church to our lives almost weekly. Ron seems to be doing the same thing also which is huge. Normally he snoozes right through church. This morning though.....:::::over crowded church rant::::::we ran a tiny bit late, and good Lord what the heck happened, word must have got out that Dave would be talking about "what women want men to know about them" or something cause it was so freakin crowded. Granted I know I go to a mega church and this should be expected, but dang, drop P off to his class, head upstairs to grab some coffee and get in my seat........NO COFFEE........should have been my first clue, head into the auditorium, and good grief....no seats within eye sight.....knew if I found a random seat Ron wouldn't find me in a million years. So waited by the door. Waited and waited some more. Man I hate that screws up my whole worship experience. He finally shows up, and we make the hike to the nose bleeds......just like in any church, the folks in the back don't sing, at all. And at my church that's where the parents with the bad kids go thinking folks who sit in the back aren't there to actually experience church, they really came just to sit and listen to screaming kids for an hour. I am glad they came, and hope they got something from the message, but HELLO there's childcare not to mention a family room, not to mention an atrium with tons of monitors, so your kids could go buckwild while you enjoy the message and not disturb anyone else. In between the screaming kids, I was able to take home a little something for this week. Interesting point Anita (Daves wife, he interviewed her) made, was she and Dave made a promise to not discuss the other persons families mental state. It's hurtful, and unnessesary. I know my families crazy, and don't need to be informed as such. Same goes for Ron. I made mention of that point to Ron later, so hopefully we'll make strides in that area, which #1 will strengthen our relationship, and #2 quite possibly Lord willing....will break the crazy cycle.

No comments: