Sunday, August 21, 2005

What's the Time?

I'm sorry what's that? Oh.....YES I KNOW IT'S ALMOST 3 AM.....GET OVER IT PEOPLE. I think one of my problems with going to bed at a reasonable hour, is I had a strict bedtime as a kid, and since I am now an adult....ha ha....you can't make me. Yeah I pay for that often. I told you I have issues. But the important thing is I got to scrap. I could feasably scrap at home, heck it's obvious by my surroundings I am not cleaning my house. But I always feel guilty, (and I ain't even catholic) that I should be spending time with my family. Watching a movie with my husband or playing with Perry. I rarely watch a movie with my husband at home, the man refuses to watch anything I like. We did however watch The Terminal last weekend. Ron got suckered into watching it cause Tom Hanks is in it, and ever since Saving Private Ryan he's go great respect for the man. So ha ha....sucker you watched a love story! I think he even got a little misty! It's a great movie, I highly recommend it. I am a scrappin fool. Here's what I've scrapped lately. I love this page, it was inspired by a page in Designing with stamps I believe. But the pictures and the memories are so fun. Perry has such an imagination. The kid literally does not need toys. He can make a toy out of anything. I think we buy toys more for ourselves than him, because we like them. Life the little Star Wars Galactic heroes, we bought another set, Perry didn't really ask for them, we just got them cause they are so dang cute. Little chunky Star Wars figures, he's almost too old for them but they are so dang cute! He'll play with them for a moment and then go draw something and cut it out and play with it. Why do we buy this kid toys?????

No comments: