Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Madness!

I did some mail art finally on Friday night. Although I did not scan it before I put it in the envelope. Sorry hopefully the recipient will scan and then I'll post. We actually ate dinner at home on friday night. Very rare, we are usually off and running on Friday. Saturday I hooked up with my Alpha coach in the AM so excited to get back into Alpha! Then I hooked up with Weezer and Abby and we went and had some beers at the Hoffbrauhaus. I say beers as if we were doing some major drinking. Yeah right. We each had just samples of each beer which was about equal to one whole beer. Woohoo....big drinkers! We did however eat like we'd never eat again and we were trying to kill ourselves on as much fried food and sweets as we could consume! We started with Pretzels and Beer cheese, and some fried pickles. Insanity. Well that was so good we thought, why get a meal why not get some more appetizers? Yeah 2 sampler platters later we felt like one of thoe big fat german fellows who looks like he's got some serious GAS! So we thought why not finish this food extravaganza with a ginormous cream puff? We inhaled the first one, then Weezer and I were bummed we didn't have coffee, so we had ANOTHER CREAM PUFF, so we could have some coffee. Good Lord, you can only do that kind of eating once or twice a year. BARF! And me with no Camera, go figure.

Why on earth was the VMA's just non-stop hip hop? Ever heard of good old fashion Rock and Roll people, it's good music and it makes sense and those guys don't look like idiots on stage. Enough with Puff Daddy and Snoop, WE WANT MORE COLD PLAY AND THE KILLERS! At least I do anyways!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

A big fat German guy with gas? Man! I'm SO sorry I couldn't make it to dinner with you guys :-) YUM!

Unknown said...

You look like you need to be TAGGED!!!
List 5 random things about YOU!!!I'll be watching!