Saturday, August 13, 2005

LOTS AND LOTS OF RUBBER!


This represents my day from 8am to 4:30 pm today. The sea of pink at the bottom of the picture also represents hours of cutting rubber and mounting it on EZ mount. It also represents ALOT of money. However if you consider for a moment if that there rubber was mounted on wood.....I'd have to take a second mortgage......shhhh......I am experiencing a rubber high. Connie was new to the whole thing, and it was fun to have her along since she also can't say no to a good piece of rubber or super cool embellishment. The ATC cards were a big hit, however there are alot of ladies who do still make the pins. (not a big fan of the pins people!) Another few years they'll catch on. ATC's are so much easier. I've done the pins and the magnets to trade, and they represent days of stamping. ATC's represent days as well but you can get a lot more done in a short amount of time. Ok again, promise not to ever talk about the weather on my blog exception to this rule is when it's unreasonably HOT! Or unreasonably cold, and todayGOOD LORD IT'S FREAKIN HOT! What better place to be than an over crowded convention center full of rubber on a hot day like this. It did get a bit warm at the convention but for the most part it was comfortable. Perry ran through the sprinkler when I got home. I absolutely love water pictures. Stay cool people it's freakin hot out there. Sorry but love the Ladies....the video's a little freaky, but a fun song!

PS Missed you Stacie! Connie split a grab bag with me. It was fun but still missed ya! Next year friend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new video (well the song anyway...) Which song of theirs is it? Just stumbled upon your blog.

I love to stamp too. It's been far too long since I've gotten out my collection to play. I really like your ATCs that you posted. Very nice. Cool stuff! These blogs are getting me inspired to get back to stamping and collage.