Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So Sorry!


I know the millions of blurkers are straight trippin I haven't posted in days. I've been a giant loser for days actually. I have so many projects just waiting for my creative juices, and what have I done all week nothing! I scrapped last weekend, with some peeps, had breakfast with Connie at the Original Pancake House.....the bomb! I was soooo tired Saturday from staying up late and preplanning pages friday night, I had to have an energy drink Saturday evening. It seemed to work, I picked it up on the way back to Archivers from Maddie's Party. Had to break from Scrappin to celebrate Maddie's 5th birthday. Can't believe she's 5 already! It was a Mexican Fiesta, thus the ginormous Sambraro, how the heck do you spell that word anyways? We had a lovely time, with all the mexican fixens. Those Mexicans know what they are doing when it comes to food. The real stuff will kill ya, trust me 10 days in Mexico will make you appreciate the american made Mexican food. Those folks in Mexico, don't know how to season the stuff right, and for God sake people put the milk in the fridge will ya! Gross! The big Stampaway is next weekend, can't wait. Gonna try and limit myself again. I'll be with some folks who actually stick to a budget so maybe they'll be a good influence on me.....NOT! I love Rubber and have to not limit myself. Nuff said! Love the new Video, that new Album of hers is awesome. I've had it for a while and listen to it all the time.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Sheesh! I'd begun to worry about you!!! Thought you forgot your way back to your own blog. :) Glad you're back!

I've been finding time to scrap quite a bit...still wanting to do so with you at some point and all those ladies on the group loop.

I need to check the calendar!