Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yowza!

Ok so I leave for many, many hours shopping with Cyndi today. Major retail therapy, and wow White Castles has really good sweet tea, how come no one has told me this? Got to drive Ron's new car, he was rather reluctant to give it up. While I was gone, the man cleaned my car, like the thing is spotless, inside and out.....AHHHHHHHHHH.......I'll be expected to keep it this way. The stress is almost unbearable. We shopped so much my feet still hurt, but I got some much "needed" scrapbook supplies. Now in the event the city runs out of gas, and I can't leave my house, I am sufficently stocked up, and then some. All you shopaholics in the FF area....OLD NAVY IS NOW OPEN! So is chili's where I had dinner this evening and it was so yummy. And the staff was amazingly nice. My long weekend is off to a great start. And I got a new cute skirt too. Who ever invented the just below the knee A-line skirt, flattering to the full figure gal is a freakin genius, I'll post a pic if I take a decent one. Praying daily and wishing I could go help those in the gulf states. It all sucks real bad. I try not to think about it, my heart can only take on so much heart ache.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

SO jealous of your new little shopping mecca up there off of Bypass 4. Couldn't BELIEVE that when we passed it during our last visit! And they're turning my favorite Wal-Mart (only like THE nicest Wal-Mart on earth with skylights and cleanliness and whatnot) into a SUPER Wal-Mart?! Not fair. Our Wal-Mart looks like it gets looted daily.

I just read your email and I totally agree with you on not being able to really say much at all about the hurricane and what's gone on since. Sad, scary, tragic, heartbreaking... and so much more. Single words just don't seem like enough to cover it, you know?

Glad your weekend is going well. And? I'm officially 33 now :-)