Thursday, September 15, 2005

So obsessed!

With switchfoot that is. Connie bought the CD off of me, so not to worry. Hopefully she loves it as much as I do. And I got the bonus media stuff with my download so all is good. Well Suzie got the boot! So sad, she didn't deserve to go, she delivered each and every week, it was rare for her to have an off week. Mig should have been the one to go. He just doesn't fit, he's too much of a pretty boy. I know JD's going to win, it's so freakin predictable and I absolutely hate it when shows are predictable. Survivor started tonight, they brought Steph and Bobby John back, poor Bobby John was sick and pukin the whole first episode. Man am I a TV junky or what?

Oh and the God job, wasn't given to someone else. That someone else apparently is just doing it temporarily till they fill the job. Who knows, still an option, but God will need to be all over it. Hopefully he is, because Life insurance does not get anymore entertaining, and I should be studying for LOMA....some idiotic test about life insurance. I've failed it twice now, because I don't even open the freakin book, why you ask???? CAUSE IT'S FREAKIN BORING PEOPLE. Why at my age do I want to allow my brain to absorb such literal nonsense, just so I can do a boring job better? Every ounce of my being rejects anything like that. There are people in corporate american who thrive on that crap, who do well in my line of work because they can place themselves in those situations, and enjoy it......ENJOY IT??? I don't see it, I can't make anything I do fun, theres no way to make it fun. It's flat out boring. Now the people I work with.....that's entertainment. Thank God for the folks I see everyday, who make it worth going in for. Now don't get me wrong I could be doing worse, I think......yeah I could be doing worse, I could be doing my husbands job. Now his work is at least not boring, it's the people he works with that are idiotic. LOL.....put our two jobs together you got one good job. Like take the people in my office and have them Go to Ron's work and do his job, and work in his enviroment, and the hours he has to work......OMG....all the sudden I love my job and my husband for the sacrafices he makes just so I can buy another pair of shoes. Thanks honey your the best!

No comments: