Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Change

I do not like change. Does anyone really. Theres the excitement of the unknown and new things, but comfort and routine are much more cozy. I feel a change coming on. I don't know what, or who is going to be doing the changing, I just feel it somewhere on the horizon. I need to be fullfilled, and I need to enjoy life more. I'd like to figure out how to make that happen. I'm not talking about the occasional shopping spree, or the occasional hook up with my peeps, or adventure with the fam. I am talking daily fullfillment, like a sense of purpose. Like when I wake up in the morning I want to feel like theres a purpose to my day.

Yeah that's just me, and me talking about me. Pretty much an ok thing to do. I am all filled up to emotional crap with the Hurricane craziness. Watching way too much Fox News, Folks talking, talking, talking. Just get those people out of their, they are endangering their lives the longer they stay there in the disease soup. Soldiers degotiating with folks, is nonsense, if they don't have the mental ability to understand.....you are going to die here, you'll just need to manhandle them. Take them to the empty military bases and help them rebuild their lives, done deal. Sounds like they didn't have much to begin with, what you give them will probably be more than they had. Just freakin do it, and quit talking about whether it is politically ok. If you don't get them out of there that's just more bodies the soldiers, (one of which could be my husband) has to clean up when the water is gone.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Change sucks. Well, sometimes it sucks. Hope you're hanging on.

Stacie :-)