Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm Tough...really I am!

Well I do pride myself on being a tough women! I mean really I can handle things by myself. Plus I have friends who will help me if I ask. Yeah but theres the part I hate. Asking for help. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I'd rather let the grass grow to my knees than to ask someone to cut it for me, cause I sure ain't cutting it. Sounds like they will be part of the clean up. Melinda said it best, they sure as hell better not take them to New Orleans, and they sit around trying to figure out what the heck they need them to do. Cause if that's the case I'll find them some people to feed. The Army can do that too! How appropriate I took this picture last weekend who knew how very timely it would be?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Be strong my friend.....let me know if you need anything. :)

Melinda said...

I'm not cutting my grass either! LOL My neighbor man & his son have promised to do it...if not, I'm hiring it done. I work, right!?

Hope you're doing okay. So far, so good for us. Maggie knows Daddy is away again, but she has no idea for how long or anything...yet.

I'm so thankful we were able to take him to get a phone yesterday. I'd have croaked if he'd gone without one.

E-mail me or I'll e-mail you & send you my cell # just in case you need to go out & eat something fattening this month.

{{{Hugs}}}