Monday, September 26, 2005

I know, I know, I know......

Ok I realize when theres a bomb that's been dropped on you, that could have the potential of being rather devastating, people just don't know what to say. Kind of like when someone dies. Ok heres what not to say, and no offense if you've already said it to me. "Well it could be worse he could be shipped off to another country." Ok you are talking to the queen of "it could be worse." However, whether he's in another country or the same country, doesn't change the fact that he ain't here helping me deal with life. Sure he's safer here, but who knows there could be another hurricane heading where he is at this point you never know. Have you seen the crazy Crocidiles? To make things worse, they're sitting around waiting to be given something to do. Isn't there a system?? When a new unit comes in you go relieve another unit and keep rotating how hard can it be. But to sit around and do nothing, good Lord you can do that at home in the comfort of your air conditioned home. Oh and our husbands in "top secret" military mode....crazy. It's like they are always in character. Where are you going? "I can't tell you, you never tell military movements." Oh and then all shocked that it's on the news where they flew into. Um yeah, you aren't running and hiding from the bad guys, you are helping clean up a hurricane ravaged city. We can know where you are, seriously it's not top secret. It appears I've been commanded to answer some questions from Stacie.

5 things to do before I die:

1. Go on several mission trips.
2. Be able to read lots and lots of really good books from beginning to end.
3. Lose 100 lbs
4. See my kid graduate college
5. Travel to many foreign countries with my family

5 Things I can not do:

1. Swim well
2. Jump off a diving board
3. Go to the grocery and not buy something I don't really need
4. See without my glass's
5. Not believe God exists


5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Good shoes, like cool shoes.
2. Nice hair (um my husband is bald)
3. nice eyes
4. Awesome sense of humor
5. Hears me when I speak


5 things I say most often:

1. Ahforreal....
2. Perry (usually it gets louder)
3. Turn off the TV
4. Come here
5. No


5 celebrity crushes:

1. Jon Foreman (lead singer of Switchfoot)
2. Dave Navarro
3. Danny from the real World New Orleans (ok so he's gay I can fix that!)
4. Chris Martin (lead singer of Coldplay)
5. Sidney Poitier


5 people I want to do this next:

1. Blog stalkers you know who you are.
2. Rochelle Stewart, don't even act like you ain't readin get to typin in the comments!
3. Leah
4. Teri Fode
5. Cyndi

Ah yes that was fun, made me think real hard. Thanks Stacie you're the best!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I have one! I have one! How about THIS little gem from Brian's stepmother...ready??

"Well, this is what the Guard is supposed to be doing anyway..."

REALLY?! Well, what was that little jaunt to K all about last year then?????

GAH!!!!!!!!!

ALREADY over this!

Stacie said...

Oh, Jodi. I'm sorry about the stupid people.

And your answers... HMM! Very interesting :-) I never knew cool shoes were a thing for you. And you're hot for Gweneth Paltrow's hubby? Hee. I think you have a muscician thing going on. Thanks for answering my questions! And link to Leah's blog so I can read her answers too :-) (HI, Leah!)

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's me Shelley (Rochelle), I will update my answers, but geez, these are hard! I need some time to think.

Cyndi said...

Hey,
I don't have a blog, so I can't do it, can I?
Hey, can I send my hubby down to help? He isn't any good around here!
Let me know if you need anything, Jodi. See you on Saturday at the camp out. Seems like I'll be husband-less, too. Mine has come up with the excuse that he'll be bored and he might have to work Sunday. So be it, we'll have fun without him!