Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Seriously am I STUPID?

In my desperation for instant gratification. The beloved Switchfoot was on itunes and I downloaded it. So essentially I spent like 25 dollars on Switchfoot in less than 24 hours, how does that happen? So now what do I try to take back the opened CD, maybe exchange it for Matt Redman or something? Do I send EMI and their protection laws hate mail? What would you do? I do like the CD to have and hold and smell, and I could give it do my hubby who has not embraced the ipod generation yet. Ok Ok....shut up I know I'm stupid. But I've spent too much money on worse. I just may have to sleep with Switchfoot tonight, now that they are on the ipod. Ahhh....geez people, I am a married women, and they probably are too, I ment fall asleep jammin out! Ok that video, is awesome, that song is awesome, Jon Foreman is awesome. Have I become completely obsessed? I think I might needed to be medicated.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Ok. That video? Is seriously cool and very fun to watch :-)

Also? I doubt anyone will let you return an opened CD. But you could sell it on Ebay or something. Heck, post to your blog that it's for sale and does anyone want it (they can send you PayPal bucks).

Cyndi said...

That's what I think, Jodi. Maybe even I would be willing to buy it and throw it into my son's CD player so he'll stop listening to that RAP crap. Or now that I don't have a book on tape to listen to I might like to listen to it. Even a Barry Manilow fan might like a change! TeeHee inside joke.