Monday, September 19, 2005

God's always talking!

Couple interesting things:

2 weeks ago I was totally on a Chris Tomlin kick. So sunday, Robbie plays mostly Chris Tomlin songs, and all the songs I had been listening to, up until the switchfoot release. How does he do that? Totally a God thing. God knows when I am listening, which is usually when I am worshipping which heck now is all the freakin time. Considering I listen to music, often times worship music while I am working. Then in the car on the way home, and then sometimes on the computer when I am surfing. Considering I only sleep 4 hours a night....ok maybe 5, I almost listen to music 18 hours a day....is this possible? Ok wait take out a few hours for TV time, so it's not quite as much, but still quite a bit. I'd say more than 10.

Not changing the video for a while, gotta keep the love going for Switchfoot. If you are a regular blog reader but tired of the song if you hit the big red X in your tool bar it stops the video and the music, and you can continue to read without the song going. I totally understand and respect those who may not have the love for Switchfoot that I do, it may not be for everyone.

Perry cuteness.....saying prayers tonight with no prompts for help from me tonight:

"Dear God
Help us have a wonderful night,
Help the baby tiggie to go to sleep
Thank you for all your beautiful creations.
I love you very much....
Amen"

Now if he'd just stay in bed he'd remain cute.

No comments: