Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I LOVE MY IPOD, AND SWITCHFOOT, WHY DO THEY NOT LOVE EACH OTHER?????


Today is Switchfoot release day. I stopped at Family Christian stores quickly on my way to my Alpha leader meeting. Chew'd open the package, to take a peek at the album art which is beautiful. As is lead singer Jon Foreman. But what the hell people, I can't upload the freakin CD to my ipod????????????? I am real mad about this, I listen to my ipod everyday, it's what makes my incredibly boring job bearable. And when I have anticipated a CD for MONTHS, I wanna listen to it on my ipod. I don't wanna dig out my big honking CD player, just to listen to 1 CD....I'd even be willing to download it from itunes, but then would they take my CD back?? Probably not, why cause it's open. And besides last night the CD wasn't on itunes, and because theres some sort of license Mac needs to get so we can have this new switchfoot on the ipod, it probably ain't there now. What a crappy joke. Ok that being said so far what I've heard the CD is off the shizzle! Meaning it's the bomb diggity. They out did themselves. So freakin deep their lyrics, the are genius! Ultimate favorite band of all time has officially be crowned SWITCHFOOT. The new Alpha coordinator was announced tonight, and her name was sadly not Jodi. But the person who did get the job, deserves it, a much more hospitable person than I. I don't plan on persuing the other fulltime position listed at VCC that I could be suited for, I'll wait and see if God has anything up his sleeve, not giving up on that "God" job, it just has to be right for me. I really don't think God intends for me to be in life insurance for much longer. He knows my heart, he'll hook me up, he always does when the time is right.

Rock Star Inxs, was slammin tonight, and I swear I am not fickle they are all just so dang good that I can't stick with just one and vote them all the way to the end. Tonight my vote with with Suzie. Tonight she was completely natural. I mean it just seemed natural her up there on stage!
She sang "What's going on?" By 4 Non Blondes, one of my all time favorite songs! And it was written by Linda Perry, who dropped out of sight after tha big hit, until she wrote party started for Pink who also dropped out of sight. Anyways it was my first time hearing Dirty Vegas, by JD. And I tell ya what, I seriously can't stand JD, he's way too full of himself, and arrogant. But that song is awesome. Almost better than Marty's Trees song, but I can't get Trees out of my head. Dirty Vegas I soon forgot, but stylistically it was great. So I think Mig should go next week. He's too theatrical, doesn't really seem like a rock star. I want them to keep Suzie now, my mind may change next week. Actually I guarentee you my mind will change since it has every week. Maybe they should keep Suzie, and she can sing Dirty Vegas, it could be their first single together. Yeah Yeah....theres a great idea. Now if they take that idea, I need to get a kick back. Oh gotta give a shout out to Dave Navarro, is he not the coolest guitarist ever?? Now to figure out away to get these freakin Switchfoot songs onto my ipod, anybody got any ideas? I am mad at you Jon for doing this to me!

No comments: