Monday, September 05, 2005

Confessions and Observations from a Shopaholic

  • Bridgewater shopping area is way way too close to my house.
  • Old Navy having plus size clothing isn't necessarily a good thing
  • Old Navy being that close to my house may not be a good thing either
  • It's a possibility the entire family will be dressing sporty
  • Clinton and Stacy from What not to Wear do eventually have an effect on you.
  • Michaels coupon must be spent on something even if you don't NEED anything
  • It's important to escape the house when your child is not on his ADHD medication.
  • I do lose my patience, it happens believe me.
  • My child DOES need to be medicated, for everyone's sanity and safety.
  • He is still alive and not wounded in anyway.
  • Target has cool new scrappin stuff. Which you may not be able to resist, so don't go.
  • Target has the best jammies, those are easier to resist, they'll be there for weeks, and might go on clearance soon.
  • Once the scrappin world finds out about the cool stuff at Target, it'll be gone in no time.
  • I do still remember how to cook.
  • Corn on the Cob is very good.
  • So is Goetta.
  • Both those in one weekend.....bad idea.
  • Praying for a friend.
  • Tradgedy really puts your life in perspective. Seems subconsciously my husband and I both realize this and fought less than ever before this weekend. And the kid was even unmedicated. Truly God working to make us grateful!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yes, you live close to Bridgewater, but I live dangerously closer. I am there min. 3x a week. This is bad for the budget, so bad for the budget. LOL!