Thursday, January 12, 2006

Why?

So we are broke! Stupid 2 car payments! It was his idea not mine, and now we are dang poor. So I had to go to GREAT CLIPS......UGH.....to get my wig busted. No pampering and hair love there. They try for the price, but it's just not the same as a nice slick salon do! So I took a picture of Donna Downey, I know, I know, I'm like some sort of scrapbooking celebrity groupie or something, but ha as if she'd ever read my blog and even know. But my hair has grown out quite a bit since it's been since August since I've gotten it cut, and I'm growing out my bangs....(why do we do these things?) So I figured this hair do was doable, and it's what I had pictured in my head. Plus she has the same glass's as me, so she has to be cool. (I so did not copy the glass's....I swear!) Hopefully I can work it in the morning myself cause right now it looks like they put a box on my head and cut around it, my head looks very square. Hopefully if she ever does read my blog she'll be flattered and not think I'm a dork. And no there will be no pictures, if I could wear a hat to work I would. Just look at the picture of Donna and pretend it's me.....

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope your hair cut turns out okay in the end. I have a gal who cuts mine and it ALWAYS looks so adorable when SHE does it. I just end up going home and doing it the same way I always do...I never look any different. GAH!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you look funky cute - you always do! Wish I was at work to see it (ok, no, I just wish I could see it - not really be at work). A good hairdresser is more valuable than a good OB/GYN!!