Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Adventures of the Wee Gnome


Biggs
Originally uploaded by Yoda0419.

That's right he's been grocery shopping. I went to Biggs after scrappin at Archivers with my peeps to get food for New Years Eve festivities, and ended up doing full blown grocery shopping at Biggs at like 12:30 am.....good times. Nobody was there had the whole place to myself, excellant.

Do you know people who just say ridiculous things to you not even knowing how idiotic they sound? Not just once or twice but almost everytime you speak to them? And no matter how you present it to them that they sound ridicuolous, they just don't get it? Am I just over sensitive? Do I just pick apart what people are saying to me and over process it to be just plain ignorant, and insensitive? Or do other people have people in their lives that do this to them? Most recently I've avoided interaction with these people. Is this the right thing to do? Ahhh who knows, I just know dealing with this crap is more trouble than it's worth. Or I could just be rambling because it's after midnight and I should be going to bed. Click on the Wee Gnome to see where else he's been.

Oh and say hello to Mr. John Foreman....it's been a while.....consider yourself SWITCHFOOTED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay... be honest, am I the ignorant one? Go ahead, you can tell me. ;) I'm the same way, Jodi. Which means you should probably change, and FAST! lol I guess I might have a few less friends, but I assume I have a LOT less aggravation this way. :)

Karen B.

Heather said...

I think you might have been talking to some former students of mine -- or maybe some current students... or probably some current colleagues!!

Stacie said...

Is THAT why you haven't emailed me in a while? You're AVOIDING me?! How DARE you? :-)

Seriously, in regards to the totally clueless person? I have an idea of whom you speak. If I'm right? I'm sorry to hear it (again).