Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I suck!

No matter how hard I try I can not get to bed before 1 am. No matter what I do. Tomorrow is DTMT (do too much tuesday) and I have nothing prepared. I did well by calling my new Alpha people, but after that the motivation to be organized fizzled. So I sat and ate dorito's and orea's....and I had McDonalds for dinner. Brilliant....I feel like a ginormous fat cow at this point. I've seen a tiny bit of interest in the magazines. Once I distribute some to the locals that expressed interest, Heather I will attempted to motivate myself to fill one of those one price boxes and send them off to Oklahoma....at least I think that's where you are, only if you promise if you are ever in Cincy you'll come scrap with us, You'd have to spend the night cause Oklahoma is kind of far from cincy, so you can totally crash on my couch.

Ok something has needed to be addressed for a long time. I am lucky enough to work for a company that provides lots of perks for their employees. I nice cafeteria, gym, and the beloved C-store. I stop in the C-store every morning to pick up free hot water to make my chai with. Occasionally I might purchase a muffin, but for the most part just free water. But the once a week I do purchase a muffin or something, the women who works in the C-store doesn't hardly even look at me. I'll look at her all smiling like "hello I'm nice." or I'll even say good morning and I swear the women grunts at me. So, I was in there buying a muffin with a friend, and someone else comes in and purchases something and she's all nice, and even says something to the girl like you always have such a nice smile for me......and the grumpy women is all smiling and tells her to have a nice day. I go pay for my muffin or whatever, and she doesn't even speak to me.....what? Granted I often will pay for my small purchase with a 20 but that's no reason to hate a girl. I am convince she just don't like me. So it's my goal to just be abnormally really really nice. Maybe I'll make her some chai!

I am sure you all are tired of being switchfooted. Honestly I've been looking and I can't find anything good enough to replace it. Just hit stop as it starts. Feel free to make suggestions.

Love this photo of Perry at practice with his coach. Learning the defense slide. Is it crazy that I get all misty as I watch the boys catch on to things? I am so touched that Perry is completely clueless in regards to the actual game of basketball, he has no idea what offense and defense, doesn't even know what the heck he's suppose to be doing. Yet the coach just rolls with it and doesn't get frustrated at all. And Perry totally loves it. There will be much rejoicing the day he actually gets the ball in the basket.

Forgot to mention I am totally into Podcasts as of a few days ago. I have been listening to scrapcast, and it's actually halfway decent. Theres Podcasts for everything. The Naked Scientist is also a favorite, some of that one you have to weed through quite a bit of boring science stuff, but it can be quite amusing. It's from the BBC so their accents are too dang funny. Just go to itunes hit podcasts and explore.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Seriously, don't worry about mailing magazines!!! That'd be TOO much! BUT, I will take you up on scrappning when we come to Cincy -- eventually we'll get around to every major ballpark!!