Saturday, April 02, 2005


D is for DOG! Posted by Hello

DEFENESTRATE: (verb) the act of throwing/being thrown out of a window, usually a high one.
This is on my friend Stacie's blog. I've never heard that word spoken before in my whole life. Although thought about doing it with a xerox machine almost on a daily basis at my job. Possibly my computer upon occasion but not too often. Mostly the xerox machine. (thanks Stacie I was desperate for some material.)

Drugs: My cousin mentioned this. I am not in need of any drugs, other than something to make me not feel so blah, maybe something that would make me feel excited about cleaning my house. Drugs also make me think of my poor kid who takes drugs for ADD, he's on strattera only right now, and during spring break he had more good days than bad. Got emotional occasionally, but for the most part seemed ok. But it'll be a whole different story once he gets back to school, and is in a very structured enviroment. UGH.....He's very smart and gifted, draws very well for his age. Amazingly well actually. For as little as he pays attention, he's learned quite a lot if you asked me. Hopefully he'll be able to stay in a regular classroom for next year. He does need a lot of extra help. In a regular classroom they can't provide all the help he needs. Who knows maybe he'll switch meds and he'll be fine, and able to focus, and become a model student. We shall see. Very stressful.

Dishes: Ask anyone I HATE DOING DISHES! My friends know this about me. Its probably discussed in a great deal of length when I am not around. "Why does Jodi not own a dish washer as much as she hates doing the dishes?" In all my years of living on my own and being in charge of my own life, I have never had a dishwasher. Odd, I don't have anything against dishwashers, I've just never had the good fortune of owning one. Well everyone can now do a happy dance....we hooked ourselves up and here it is.
D is for DISHWASHER, so now stop talking about me! Check out item number DWD1500AWW
That's the one we got. An off bran made by maytag.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I tried to post a comment earlier today and it wouldn't let me. Now that I'm "allowed", I can't remember what I was going to comment on. Old age sucks.