Wednesday, April 06, 2005


D is for Delightful.....which kids are in our magnolia tree on a lovely spring afternoon. Posted by Hello

How so very glad we are that spring is finally here! You know it's spring when the blooms on our magnolia tree finally bust open. The kids sort of cooperated and let me take some fun pictures. Harolds has brought Maddie and Ashton over the past 2 days to play at the park with Perry, he's had a blast.

Drugs: Which my mom is enjoying after her knee replacement surgery this morning. It's a wierd human ritual, when a family member has surgery, one must go and sit in a waiting room full of other people waiting while someone is getting operated on. The wait is usually intensely long if it's a major procedure. This is a good time to people watch, which is what I've done in the past, however modern technology has allowed me to do other things with my time. My brother loaned me his portable DVD player it's really small, smaller than a lap top. Perfect to lounge on a vinyl hospital couch, and sit it right on your lap. I watched the Pianist, I just think Adriene Brody is dreamy. I must have a thing for guys who have a big nose. He was really good in The Village too. Something about his hair and his eyes I think. I watched most of it. Those of you keeping track via my blog. My mom is just fine, not in a persistant vegitative state, so there was no need for any big decisions on my part. Ahhhh....I told myself I wasn't going to go there. For the record I made sure she told me what I was to do in front of her pastor so I had a witness....geez why didn't she write that stuff down? People write it down! Sign it date it and put it on file at all area hospitals!

I promise to start doing E's tomorrow. So if you got some D stuff you wanna chime in on, now is the time!

No comments: