Thursday, April 14, 2005

E IS FOR EXHAUSTED

I am seriously exhausted. And I am not the one working 12+ hour days. That would be my husband. I am just exhausted from life in general. And starting a project at midnight last night. Duh....When the creative juices are flowing I forget the fact that I have a job, that I go to during the day, and a hyperactive kid I have to keep up with at night. It's just when I get in the moment and I have an idea, I have to go with it, because I am afraid it'll be a while when it'll happen again. So then all the sudden it's 3 am and I have to get up in 4 hours. It was worth it though because it turned out cool. I'd show you but the recipient may be a secret blog stalker, so I'll wait so they can be surprised. More about being exhausted. I think it's just running in general. How do people with multiple kids do it? I mean, he's only involved in one thing but add, my mom in a nursing home for rehab on her replaced knee, and running there every other night, and that's enough. Thank goodness I am on break from the one thing I am involved in, because then I wouldn't get any me time. Speaking of the one thing I am involved in, not many folks responded, see Ethos can't you see I really wanna know what people think theres no right or wrong answer it's just what you think. I'll just pray for you if you give the wrong answer that's all....ha ha....fairly harmless right? Ok Ok so I won't pray for you, unless you ask me to, really....I won't, how will you know actually? So leave me comments. Please don't make me beg!

Elephant: Melinda mentioned Elephant. Not really given this animal much thought as my favorite or anything, too big, not cuddly. Although either someone told me this, or I read it somewhere once a long time ago. If you just mouth Elephant slowly for folks who may be reading your lips, it looks like I love you. Not sure what use that info is, maybe if you want someone to think you are saying it but you don't want to, you could just mouth elephant.

Elegant: My friends dad likes to use this word, often when someones, usually a lady or a girl, is dressed all fancy.

Eclectic: Very much my style of decorating.

Earthtone: Very much my color choice for dressing.

Did I mention Exhausted? Yep I am!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Actually, we always mouthed "elephant shoe" to make it look like "I love you". Gets me every time Rusty thinks he's being funny and mouths it across a room. Men... they're kind of ridiculous, no?

Melinda said...

We always used "olive juice" for the fake "I love you" but my BIG secret was to yawn when I thought a guy was looking at me...if he yawned too, well then I KNEW I'd caught him peepin'!