Tuesday, April 19, 2005

F is for FREEDOM!

Freedom: Can mean a lot of things. Like my belief in God, gives me freedom from a lot of worry, because I know God will take care of me. What do people who don't beleive do? Do they just worry about crap all day? I can't imagine. Freedom is living in a country where we are free to worship however we see fit. Freedom is having a "listen to you body" day, of which is today, exhaustion and lack of sleep caught up with me so here I am. Gotta have one of those days every once in a while I learned that from my friend Weezer. Thanks Weezer! Creative freedom, I am spending way too much time here, and here, the books they recommend are full of really cool creative fun stuff, I need to have those. Or maybe just one. Live out Loud would be cool. And for photography and inspiring words I go here. Sure glad so many folks are blogging these days, just keeps me at my computer longer. Ha!

Fire: Camp fires are so awesome, warm and they smell so good. Kids sure do love to play in fire. We have taught those littel cubscouts well and no one got burnt, they know if a sticks in the fire it stays in the fire. With camp fires come Smore, gooey sticky yumminess! Oh and we made Banana boats more sticky yumminess.

I promise to do something creative today, and I'll post whatever creation comes out of me. Even if it's a cool recipe.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

F is for "fear". I know. Sad? Scary? True. But it's honest. I have a real fear of the unknown right now. And have had to continously pray and give it over to God in the last 24 hours. So fear isn't a bad thing, necessarily, if it draws you nearer to God.