Sunday, April 17, 2005

E....humm..how about F?

Haven't I done enough with E already? I think so How about we move on to F, If I think of anymore E's I'll throw them in, no rules it's my blog!

F is for FANTASTIC!

As in fantastic weekend. Work has been annoying, just boring office crap, and politics you'll get it anywhere. So a fantastic weekend was very welcomed. Ron had National Guard this weekend so P-man and I were on our own. Camping with the scouts was our activity of choice. I being the procrastinator extraordinary, I had NOTHING ready to go to leave on Friday after work. Heck by Thursday night I had decided it'd be too cold at night to camp and I wasn't going, by Friday morning I had changed my mind back to going.........can someone say ADD??? Very much! It's no wonder I can get dressed in the morning honestly! I drive myself crazy, but decided after hearing from one person, it's how I operate, and it works out for me time and time again. Why waste valuable vegging, or brainstorming time on planning when you can fly by the seat of your pants at the last minute, and get stuff done in minimal time? I thrive on chaos, I welcome it, it's like a rush, a thrill! Why do you think I stay up so freakin late? All the planning is going on in my head, theres nothing organized about it. Much more creative to just throw things together really it is. So did it work for me this weekend.....yes....yes it did. Me and P, got to the campsite around 8:30 just at dusk, minimal light. Got our tent set up, air mattress and all just before the sun went down! We weren't too cold Fri. night, even though it was 39 degrees, but we had 4 blankets on us. He went right to sleep, so precious. Him waking up on Saturday morning, listening to the birds chirping, he takes a deep breath, eyes closed and says "Mama....I just love the outdoors!" Moments like that make me freezing my arse off all worth every second.

Farting & flatulence: One in the same. But did fart come from the word flatulence? It does happen at our house I'll admit it. Oddly Perry doesn't do much farting. Either that or he just doesn't announce it like most boys would. So polite that kid. Lots of smelly farters in my extended family. Ok why did I go there??? I'm a lady......really I am! Geez what's wrong with you people honestly!

Friends: I've heard many of my friends fart.....wait what's happening? Ha! I'm a lady lets try and remember that!

Friends: I have a great network of friends, each with their own unique gifts as to how they deal with me. No easy task really. I have close friend varying in lengths of time they've known me. Some I feel close to, even though I've not known them as long as other friends. New friendships are fun, when you really click with someone. Those people you feel like you've known for years. You talk to them like they know everything about you, but they don't, which means you get to share stories your old friends have heard many times. Love hangin out with my peeps, I have church peeps, scrappin peeps, old time faithful peeps, and stale peeps left over from Easter, I'll have to remember to give those to Layni, a friend who loves stale peeps!

No comments: