Wednesday, April 20, 2005

FAMOUS


F IS FOR FAMOUS

So because I am a scrapper, and I am a celebrity scrapper blog stalker like the rest of the scrappin world. I too did a self portrait photo shoot. Fun fun fun.....I think it's a cool picture, I got a couple cool ones. Ali Edwards made the challenge so like the rest of the scrappin sheep I had to do it. Posted by Hello Ahhh yes famous. The scrappin world is full of famous people. I even know a couple. But my peeps know who I know, and the famous folks know who they are, lets not go and name drop right here on my blog. Besides if I really do know famous folks, they will be readers of my blog and they will actually comment. Ok heres what makes you famous. Being published more than twice in a scrappin magazine, being published in a local newspaper at least once a year or so that would make you famous. Theres other ways to be famous. But you people know who you are so just leave me some comments and then everyone will know yes, Jodi knows famous folks, her name dropping is leggit! Now celebrity status is much bigger than famous, and those are the people who have blogs that are amazingly inspiring, and their blog entries get like 50 comments a day. I won't name drop with those folks, because I don't know them, but wow if they are stalkers of my blog, I could then call my obsession leggit. I wouldn't call my blog all that inspiring, funny upon occasion, thought provoking maybe, but I don't think I've reached inspiration, unless you call that big headed picture inspiring. Ha.....Tomorrow I feel a blog coming on about the big F word. Get ready because it should be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi you crack me UP!!! Great reading here...fun photo! I've never been in the newspaper so I'm just 'lil ole me!

I'll be stalking YOU!!! Keep up the good reads...

:)

Stacie said...

(chanting) "F-bomb, F-Bomb, F-bomb..."

It's been that kind of week, Jodi. Hit me with it or I'll let loose for you! :-) Praying for you, sister.