Sunday, April 24, 2005

G is for........

Greys Anatomy: Man that show is good. Talk about a guilty pleasure! Dr. Burke is actually kind of sexy, and Patrick Dempsey, I've loved him since "Can't Buy Me Love". I love this show, it's one show I watch all the way through uninterrupted.

God: Much talk about God here. But what can I say, I believe, and it's the reason I breath. Just wish I could hear him. Wish he'd speak louder, or his direction was clearer. Or maybe I need to shut up and listen, and everything would be more clear. Got to hook up with some wiser older women after church today, it was great just to sit and listen, I didn't really have much to say or contribute to the conversation. Not sure why. It was just nice to listen and absorb what they had to say. And to pray with them.

Speaking of God, man we are so fortunate at VCC, we get the amazingly talented singer Kate Miner to come and lead worship like once a year. She is my absolute favorite if I was a talented singer I'd sing like her and command the Holy Spirit to show up just like she does. Check out the link, theres a video on there shot at VCC 3 years ago, it's awesome. My challenge to you is give it a play listen with your eyes closed and worship, you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

O...M...GOSH! The Mr. & I LOVE Grey's Anatomy too!!! And, Dr. Burke is hot, no if's and's or but's about that one! The locker room scene last evening was particularly Great!

G is for girlfriends...of which I wish I had more or the ones that I have I wished lived more closely to me.

G is also for God who I've been talking to more lately...maybe because I have insomnia for some unknown reason & He's the only other person in my house who is up at all hours.