Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Original.....

Ah dag, no one's got any love for me since the day I discussed premarital sex. Isn't that just how the world works? Everyones got all kind of love for you till you go and talk about something controversal. I see how you guys are, fairweather friends......that's fine my husband still loves me.....and I made him wait! LOL.....problem is I keep making him wait....ha ha ha ha...sorry now I'll get no visits at all, and definately no comments!

Ok so you gotta love some youtube, you can find anything and everything on there. So because I CAN'T FREAKIN GET THE SONG OUT OF MY HEAD, and I'm driving my family crazy, heres the original. And I promised Perry we'd watch the movie tomorrow. Insane!

4 comments:

Chris Wasielewski said...

Ahhh, love it! We always watch that when then show it around Christmas. A DEFINITE classic!

Chris

Heather said...

I'm visiting -- it's just usually with a three-year old climbing on my head and I can't get much typing done!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm visiting and I luv ya. It's okay to be controversial, just tell it like it is sister.

Stacie said...

Wait. Where's the one with the sex talk? I've been hit or miss with blog reading so that must have been a "miss." will go search now...