Friday, May 19, 2006

Dogs

Ok we've established that I'm not a dog person. My husband however is. He'd fit right in with my co-workers, primarily the ladies I have lunch with everyday. They like to talk about their dogs. It's just what they do. I usually gripe about my dog. The fact is she's a good dog, pretty well behaved, she likes to give kisses if you allow her to, but will go away if you make her get down. So anyways I'm just not into her like my husband is, that's because he's a dog person. Meet the neighbor dogs.... don't know their names because I've never asked. They are friendly enough, I give them treats several times a week, because my dumb dog never eats her treats. So they get a few treats a piece. Then theres my dog Maizy the wonder dog. Yes she got her hair did, so now she's slightly pretty. So then we go visit some puppies this evening. Ron has always wanted a big dog. Thought Maizy was big enough really she weigh like 9 lbs. And theirs the lovely dogs next door they are big dogs who don't have to live in my house and eat my furniture. Cause that's what big dogs do they eat furniture. Now all the sudden we'll have a puppy who will grow to be a mid-sized dog. He's an Australian Shepherd. Fluffy cuddly and cute.....and no he ain't sleeping with me! We've decided to name him Kipper because we like to name our animals after cartoon characters. Heres the real Kipper. This is the cutest cartoon ever for toddlers. He's got the cutest english accent. Anyways we've named the dog KIPPER!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Kipper the keeper? I know I'm goofy.

Anonymous said...

It is not BIG dogs that eat your house - it's PUPPIES! :-)

Heather said...

CUTE! We would LOVE the new puppy at our house because we LOVE Kipper!!

Cyndi said...

You will love your Australian Shepherd. He will want to herd everything, from Maisey to the cat to Perry, but he'll be your friend forever. Let me know when you don't want him anymore. I'll take him.