Saturday, May 06, 2006

Buena noche mis amigos

In honor of Cinco De Mayo, we read our most favorite book of all time. And if you've never read this book run to the library and get it, it's the funniest most engaging story you will ever read. LOVE IT! It was introduced to me by my friend Melissa, she has a 4 year old and a 2 year old and one on the way. She visits the library frequently. We were at a wedding actually, right after son #2 was born. And suddenly, in the midst of the fancy cocktail party style reception she begins to discuss in such an enthusiastic manner this little Siamese cat, as if he were a life long friend. I had to get the book as soon as I possibly could. And then asked for it for christmas. Now Skippyjon Jones is part of our family. I never get tired of doing my best spanish accent.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Oooh, oooh! We are all about doing bad accents at our house. I'll have to get this book. For Rusty, though. (Yeah, who'd you think it is that does all the bad accents?)