Thursday, May 25, 2006

Busy...Busy....

Dreadfully busy....Madame Blueberry anyone? Or wait is that "Are you my neighbor?" Yeah it's are you my neighbor, Veggie Tales miss those days. Now we are knee deep in Cars, and the movie's not even out yet.

So Loma is over for now I'll sign up and retake the stupid thing as soon as I can so I can retain what little I do know and build on that lack of knowledge. I know I ain't stupid, really I'm not I write this crap don't I? And you people read it. So it must be fairly readable, like I make sense most of the time. We're getting out camp on this weekend, so from now until we leave it's going to be crazy busy. Hope it doesn't rain. I'll camp in the rain, but it sure gets messy. Have a great holiday weekend folks.......

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Don't forget the dog on Monday.....LOL!