Friday, October 14, 2005

You guys Rock!

Thanks for your prayers. You'll know the outcome soon enough. Just know that I appreciate it more than you could imagine. Now about Jack Johnson. Did I come late to the Jack Johnson party or what. I love him. He's like James Taylor only better and hipper. There's probably some JT fans screaming at their computers right now. Simmer down, my blog my opinion deal with it! Love the silhouette look of this video, and the subtle humor. I think if I was Jack I would have wacked Ben with the guitar towards the end.

Brother stepped up to the challenge of helping his sister. I am all about not realizing what I am going to need until like the day before. I have a leader retreat gig tomorrow morning, not realizing mom sleeps during the day, duh. So brother called for some childcare hook up of his own, so it's a you help me I help you and then we come together and kick it. It all worked out real easy like that, so it's all good. Big shout out to little bro, coming through like that! I think I'll do a little cleaning right about now. A little domestic work never hurt anyone!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Ok, first of all? Ben Stiller is the dork stud king. He is a huge geek and yet strangely attractive. Maybe it's the odd sense of humor. Regardless, I think "Mystery Men" is one of the most under-rated movies of all time. And? We are big JJ fans since his last CD came out.

Can't wait to hear the outcome of all of this prayer!