Sunday, October 09, 2005

Good Shopper Indeed!


No intentions of buying stuff today, seriously! I'm suppose to be working on some projects, but I felt the lure of Itunes.....it's like some sort of spell it casts on you and calls you into it's presence....creepy actually. So you surf around and suddenly find yourself looking at something rather frightening.......David Crowder, seriously frighten looking dude. But do you have to be pretty to make amazing worship music? I think not. I think he makes himself look scary on purpose, just so you'll close your eyes and worship, because that my friends is what happens when you hear his music. And low and behold he has a new album, which has a super cool looking cover, which means it's has to be good music. It's all vintage looking and funky looking.....what's happening?? Tons of good songs, I'll probably listen to it tonight as I go to sleep, nothing better than listening to good worship music as you go to sleep. You can check out the A Collision E-card it will give you a little taste. Check that bad boy out HERE! Or you can take a listen at the my space thing too...check that out HERE.....GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: