Thursday, October 13, 2005

INCREDIBLE DAY!

****PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE DOING THE HEAD SHAKING INXS DANCE!********
Do it with me, head goes up and down in a "yes" motion. Now shake it in the "no" motion, awesome!

Wow, man when you people pray, you ain't kidding. You take this praying thing very serious. I will not devolge (is that a word) to much detail so as not to jinx myself. But WOW! I can't imagine going through a roller coaster of a day like today and not having a God connection. There's absolutely NO way. How can people live like that? I don't get it at all. I can't imagine for a moment having hook up after hook up and not thinking God had a part of that, theres no way coincidences happen like that, completely impossible. Then theres the people I know who don't have the God connection and my gosh, their lives are a royal wreck. I mean honestly I have had catastrophys happen in my life, but was able to come out of it with peace because well God hooked me up with that peace. What do you do if you don't have a God thing going on, no peace, and if you do find peace where does it come from? I can see where the folks I know, have moments of happeness but it never seems like true happeness, theres always the next big catastophy around the corner to push them a little deeper into the hole, till pretty soon you are buried. Or you find immoral means to create a sense of happiness. To which you then beat yourself up over it, and the guilt comsumes you so then you have to medicate yourself to get through the day.....NO THANKS.....I'm not saying hooking up with God equals instant peace in your life, you still have to work at it. But the waves of heartbreak always seem easier and less torturous to me. I'm just speaking by what I see because I've not ever been through an horrible experience without God, but know people who have. Nuff said....rambling craziness, but someone will get something I am sure. Promise to unload the mystery when the time is right!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

okay, I AM doing the dance! It's 7:30 AM and I am bout to run out the door, but I had to check your blog out for more info. Glad our prayers are working and that you got a little assertive thanks to the push of your friends. Keep me updated! And sell that popcorn!

Melinda said...

Not quite feeling it this morning...was last night until around 11:00, but today...not so much. Hoping things will change today b/c I could really use a boost.
Glad you're feeling better, though!!

Stacie said...

Still praying for you. Which is extra special today because I feel like dookie and am barely coherent while in the sinus medication drugged out stuper. And Liam is off school today. Which makes the stuper that much more fun :-P

Kathryn said...

Yes, I was nodding my head accordingly to INXS as I was reading. ;) Glad you had a great day. :)