Thursday, October 20, 2005

FAST IS OVER!

Unless someone calls me right now and tells me "you can do it!" Too late, I'm done. I made it 40 hours. Ron tried to push me to make it to 48 but he's coming home, and I am not so sure he wants to see me on a completely empty stomach. It was rather interesting what your body does. It wasn't too terrible, but my vision was getting a bit cloudy, (could have been from dirty contacts), and my head didn't stop hurting. It wasn't a full on headache, but......it was just hurting.....I was beginning to get rather uncomfortable and I don' t thing that's what God had in mind. I did some serious prayin, got some clarity on some P stuff, and feel better about other things as well. It was a good fast and I'm glad I made it as long as I did. Hey it was the 40 hour famine.......Jodi style. It did however cost me 100 dollars is scrappin supplies. Hummm.....next time it'll be a shopping fast. Going to go have some soup.

No comments: