Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am a coward!!!

Biggest coward ever! Terrified of rejection so I avoid being assertive. What is it with me? Thank goodness Abby doesn't read my blog or she'd be all over me about being a coward. Ugh....I suck. I won't get into the why....those who know me well know the why, and that's cool. Man old school INXS....theres enough video's out there to sustain me for a good while, I think I might just hook it up with some INXS till I've used them all. They will never be as they once were. NEVER....got that JD? I was obsessed with Michael Hutchinsen back in the day, he was so dreamy and had good hair, I had that hair.....love it. Never noticed before though....dude he dances like a girl! I like the head bobbers in the background and the dude playing air drums in the referree shirt.....too dang funny. Ok folks need to pray for me to be assertive, cause I can't do it, it'll need to be God if anythings gonna happen. I was actually creative last night, I made bookmarks for folks at my table. I was up half the night cause I procrastinated, but it got my creative juices flowing, and now I feel some mail art coming on, or something in an altered book perhaps.....look out, more artwork in the next few days I promise! Well heck Rob if you read my blog theres your bookmark, won't be much of a surprise. It's so much cooler in person. Ha....love that quote by MLK jr! Incase you can't read it. "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." MLK jr

So so true.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Go get 'em...whatever it is you're trying to get. You CAN do it.

What is the WORST that can happen if you put yourself out there?? Really...the WORST??

I'll wait for an answer... :o)

Stacie said...

Praying for you.

And loving your bookmarks :-)

Cyndi said...

Cool bookmarks, Jodi! I am praying for ya!