Thursday, October 27, 2005

Longest ever!

This has been the longest ever I've gone without updating my blog I believe. Must mean life is way busy. And it is. Just wait till we add basketball to the mix, watch practice will be on Tuesday! I always wondered what it would be like to be that person whose life was so busy she didn't even have time to scrap. OMG.....I'VE BECOME THAT PERSON......and I said it'd never happen. It has and I feel so ashamed. It's completely unavoidable. Still officially waiting for that call, haven't heard a peep about the God job, so hold on to your britches faithful fans, I know you are praying so don't quit. I look around at my co-workers who use big life insurance words on a daily basis, and wonder why it is they sound like they know what the hell they are talking about. Do I sound like that? Ever? God I hope not. Promise not to ever bore my blog, stalkers with boring ass life insurance jargon, trust me you'll remove me from your favorites if that happened. Must go pack for camping, bought an ultra cool tent heater, hope it is toasty! Stay tuned on Monday for fabulous pictures of the Moutains.

No comments: