Sunday, October 16, 2005

It's a Good Thing!

Things that are good at this moment:

  • Bookmark making
  • Someone paying me to make bookmarks for their friends. (that's kind of fun!)
  • Jones Cream Soda
  • Splenda
  • Cooking a whole chicken in the crockpot
  • Eating healthy most of the weekend
  • Perry's voice is all raspy because he's got a cold
  • Ron comes home this week
  • Scenic route paper, beautiful on both sides
  • The smell of fabritac glue
  • Finding my Art Journal and I may even do some stuff in it.
  • Feeling a sense of peace with what God has planned for my life
  • Feel like my life is going to dramatically change here soon, don't know why just a feeling.
  • Fun mail from Lisa in California
  • Pumpkins
  • Crisp fall air, seems so clean
  • Kate Miner song Overwhelmed (latest blog entry although from August is worth reading, and you can hear some of her music there. Come to the Water is good too)
  • Ben Stiller with Jack Johnson, funny stuff
  • Greys Anatomy is on tonight
  • Wallace and Gromit
  • New White Barn Candles (which happen to be on sale for $10) got some fall scents, Creamy Nutmeg, and Cinamon Pumpkin....very nice.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Great list! I'd have to add the GEORGEOUS full moon, although beautiful it does bring out the worst in many people (preschool children, I mean!) Glad you're at peace, Jodi!
Cyndi :)