Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tagged....officially....

Ok Kathryn tagged me via e-mail. Although I wasn't in her top 4 of people who would respond...I am. Before I do that I have to say the word BOOBIES....makes me laugh! Say it outloud, bet you laugh! Ok...tagged right, here goes....

How well do you know me?
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Life Insurance Administration
2. 411 Directory Assistance Operator
3. Assistant Lodge Manager
4. Kings Island Food Service Supervisor

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Millions
3. Mansfield Park
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Four places I have lived:
1. Mt. Healthy, Ohio
2. Clifton, OH ( college)
3. Columbus, Georgia
4. College Hill, Ohio

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Dirty Jobs
3. Little House on the Prairie
4. Dick Van Dyke Show

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Smokey Mountains
2. Ocean Isle Beach
3. Cub World
4. Virginia Beach

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Rocky Mountain Hobbies
2. 2Peas
3. National City Bank
4. A whole bunch of blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Beef Jerky
2. Almonds
3. Chipotle
4. Lu Lu's (chinese noodle place)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Camping Anywhere
2. Downstairs Scrapping somemore
3. Mexico
4. At a broadway play

Ok if you don't have a blog, I can still tag you, send me an e-mail with your answers. If you do have a blog and you are reading my blog.....you are tagged....do this and leave me a comment that you did it on your blog. Woohoo...good times.

No comments: