Friday, July 07, 2006

Hooray for Boobies.....

Ha Ha Ha.....after Connie's mention of leaking boobs, not something you see mentioned on my blog, as my child is 9 years old and even when he was a baby I only breast fed for 1 whole day, so no mention of leaky boobs around here. Although my new favorite song entitled "The Bad Touch, by the bloodhound Gang, off the album Hooray for Boobies. The song is RAUNCHY, but really funny and has a good beat you can dance to. I wouldn't suggest listening to it when small children under the age of 18 are in the room. You've been warned. Thanks for the comic relief Connie, I'm sure you needed it more than I, hang in there friend, before you know it both kids will be in charge of their own lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a little comic relief is always appreciated in my household. Glad I could make some other's laugh too.

The whole breastfeeding thing is pretty funny when you have a very curious four year old. One of the funniest things she has said so far is "Mom, are you gonna milk her?" when asking whether or not I was getting ready to feed Emily. She has also been caught "milking" her little lamb stuffed animal. She grabbed one of those neck support pillows which is shaped just like my nursing pillow (the Boppy), but of course smaller. She had it around her waste, sitting in the chair, with her shirt pulled down with Lamby eating! It was quite humorous! I mean, she has never seen Emily get a bottle, so I guess it is all Megan knows about feeding babies!

And, Emily would love your "Hooray for Boobies" title. She would agree. That child can EAT!