Friday, July 21, 2006

It's a Date


So I have a date with a younger man at 9:30 pm. So I guess you are wondering whatever for? Well it's this little thing called Toontown, it's this game you subscribe to, and in so doing you get to defeat Cogs (robot bad guys), with a toon you created yourself. And you can interact with other toons who are hanging out in toontown.....CRAZINESS.....You get toon tasks to complete and with each task you complete you get access to more of toontown....SWEET! I have a Toon, P has a Toon, and Ron has a toon....not to mention, my co-worker and her family, they all have toons. So her son is super excited that I am a resident of Toontown....so I am to meet him at the Gagshop at 9:30....cool....if I make him my friend he can use his Jellybeans to buy me a present.

Ok I just read through all of that and I am a little bit scared of me.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am A LOT scared of you. Next, you are going to be telling me all about this cool new game called Dungeons and Dragons...