Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Scrapped....


Yes I know it's nearly 3 am....but it's what I do. I scrap, then I post what I scrapped, it's how I role. It's almost that time again to start making ATC's for Stamp Away. I got some practive for a RMH swap, and I used Connie's Art Declassified stamps....love them....need to get me some, or hang out at Connies more often.




With the creation of this 3 page spread. I am officially done scrapping last years summer camp. Now on to this years. It never ends.....and Thank God for that!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks awesome!

I really need some scrap time...it's all about homework right now. Sigh.

Cyndi said...

I am LOVING the camp spread! I will have to case THAT ONE big time! Glad you had time to start on your cards for Stampaway...save me one! Maybe I should go this year? I am inviting myself!! It's been a few years since I've been. Used to be we swapped pins. Anyhow, thanks for the inspiration. Let's get together to scrap this years' camp pics.

Heather said...

Looks great! Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on those ATCs!