Friday, March 11, 2005

In Search of Fun!

My friend Weezer and I went to Columbus last weekend and visited a friend. It was a lovely time had by all. We watched chic flicks, drank wine and margarita's, and ate way too much. Abby made me a birthday cake, like she does every year, spice cake with Penucci icing. OMG....love that stuff. Not at all WW friendly, but it's my birthday month and I'm celebrating the whole month. Hopefully there will be a weight loss tomorrow, or I will have to cut down on the celebrating. Sorry nothing else fun and exciting has been going on. It's fairly boring around here. Sure would like some excitement!

3 comments:

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said...

Hey! My man has returned home & so now I have childcare built right in to my daily life! Thirty days will go quickly, though, so if it's fun you're after...we'll have to move fast! Are you cropping/scrapping or otherwise anytime soon!? I can FINALLY do that now! Let me know!!