Thursday, March 17, 2005

A......

A:
Albatross....first word that comes to mind. Theres a song that goes to it, but the last time I sang that little tune the person thought I was nuts. When my brother entered kindergarten, and I was in the 4th grade. My parents decided to put us in a Christian school. Immanuel Baptist Church. We had been going to daycare there for years, and they just started a school that went all the way to 12th grade. So in Kindergarten that is how they learned their letters, I only remember A and B. And my brother didn't even learn how to read, we went there just 2 years, and when they put us back in public school. My brother was terribly behind and had to repeat second grade. So so much for their nutty alphabet songs.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Okay..."A", huh?

Well, if we go with what I thought of first, it was ARMY. NO surprise there since that ate up nearly ALL of my thinking/feeling brain cells for the past year. You could add to that abstinence and you'd have my life since last summer! LOL