Thursday, March 24, 2005

B.........

Beat-down: What you threaten one with if they don't do things your way. "Clearly so and so needs a beat-down". Or you could threaten a child with a beat-down, "Straighten up or you're gonna get a beat-down.

Beat-down can also be an adjective. Such as right now I feel extremely beat-down. My child has me at my wits end. He is a prime example of uncontrolled ADD. I am praying that he will find a way to channel all this energy, to function in a normal world. Because right now whatever it is we are doing IS NOT WORKING. My mom got me this book today for my birthday and I hope it has all the answers I am looking for. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way. Otherwise just pray for Perry. He's definately not unhappy. But he's a little too oblivious to the world around him. If he could only do whatever he wanted all day long then there wouldn't be a problem. But at this point that is not an option. I promise to start some C's tomorrow.

No comments: